Friday, May 13, 2011

Hello everyone.

I have started a blog. I am going to use to write about whatever I want. It probably wont make much sense; Or maybe it will? Who knows? I sure don't. Either way, this blog is a stepping stone to bigger and better things, so stay tuned.


So, lets begin. Today, I realized that hard hats are pretty awesome. I found one in the back of my roommate's truck, so I put it on and started hitting myself in the head with heavy metal bars. Didn't feel a thing. It had an interesting tone, too. I may record some hard hat polyrhythmic drumming in the near future. Perhaps I will acquire a hollow mannequin head, put a microphone inside of it, put the hard hat on it, and run through some rudiments at some point.

3 comments:

  1. Yo bro, see you just started out, and I figured we could be buds, so be sure to check my page out, I followed you for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, I like your 'mission statement' because it is very similar to my blog's raison d'ĂȘtre. Post more buddy, I wanna see more.

    I happen to have a hard hat in my house and I went and tested it after reading this.

    ReplyDelete